[OSGeo-UK] Pathetic plea to follow our google+ page

Michael Spencer spencer.mike.r at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 00:59:29 PST 2014

All,

If we want to increase the success of the chapter (and hence the
software/ethos) then we all need to play a part in promotion. I've added
OSGeo links to a couple of my blog pages:

http://scottishsnow.wordpress.com/software/
http://scottishsnow.wordpress.com/links/

Feel free to borrow and adapt the OSGeo text.

Mike

Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 10:08:28 +0000
> From: Jo Cook <jocook at astuntechnology.com>

Dear All,