[OSGeo-UK] Introduction and Hello

Mike Saunt mikesaunt at astuntechnology.com
Thu Dec 11 07:50:13 PST 2014

Hi Joseph

Welcome aboard!  It would be great to see if we can have some collaboration
or give a presentation to one of your Meetups (or have a Joint one)!

Mike

On 11 December 2014 at 14:53, Joseph Seddon <josephseddon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I wanted to just say hello introduce myself. I am a trustee and director
> for Wikimedia UK and a budding GIS professional and would be vey interested
> in joining the OSGeo UK chapter and doing what I can to support the work of
> OSGeo UK.
>
> Regards
>
> Joseph

*Mike Saunt*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 m:+44 788 7777 680 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:
@astuntech <https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic intelligence platform
<https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>
Helpdesk and customer portal
<http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>