[OSGeo-UK] January online meeting

Edwards, Ian ian.edwards at metoffice.gov.uk
Fri Jan 10 05:53:38 PST 2014

Hi All,

The OSGeo:UK monthly IRC meetings will resume this month and will take place on the final Monday of each month from 13:00-14:00.

     Mon 27th January 2014  13:00-14:00

The meeting agenda will be sent on the Friday before with details of how to connect.  Please forward items for the agenda to ian.edwards at metoffice.gov.uk<mailto:ian.edwards at metoffice.gov.uk> or circulate and discuss ideas on the uk at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:uk at lists.osgeo.org> mailing list.

Already on the agenda:

1.       Summary from the UK Interoperability Assessment Plugfest (Dec 2013), attended by OSGeo:UK with technical support from Astun Technology

2.       Early plans for OSGIS 2014 at the University of Nottingham in Sep 2014

3.       Committee and process for our funding of events and activities

Ian

Ian Edwards
Chair OSGeo:UK
http://www.osgeo.org/uk

If you're new to OSGeo:UK and are unsure about participating via the public mailing list or our monthly IRC meetings then please feel free to contact me off list with any questions of suggestions.