[OSGeo-UK] Planning a UK FOSS4G event in 2016

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun Aug 2 04:34:10 PDT 2015

Hi Jo,

This is an excellent idea.

I am ccing Geo4All lists as we now have 7 Open Source Geospatial Labs established  in the UK ( University of Newcastle, UCL , University of South Wales, University of Southampton, University of Warwick, University of Gloucestershire, University of Nottingham )  , so if any of them are interested they can contact you directly and help with the venue logistics. It is important that  the event is  held somewhere other than Nottingham to ensure there is more distribution of activities.

Best wishes,

Suchith