[OSGeo-UK] Raster meeting

Nick Bearman nick at clearmapping.co.uk
Thu Aug 25 06:31:43 PDT 2016

Hi Alastair,

I would be interested in contributing to / attending this and would be
happy to contribute to a beginners level workshop / practical.

I think starting with just one day is best, and echo Jo's comments.

Let us know how you progress,
Best wishes,
Nick.

Nick Bearman
Senior GIS Analyst

We now offer GIS Training! <http://bit.ly/1OuxdA5>

<http://bit.ly/1OesIIe>

Clear Mapping Company

--

Call: 01326 337072 or 07717 745715
Email: nick at clearmapping.co.uk <mailto:nick at clearmapping.co.uk>

Address: Clear Mapping Company, Waterside House, Falmouth Road, Penryn,
Cornwall TR10 8BE

Vat Registered No. 216 6526 12