[OSGeo-UK] Donations to projects

Alastair Graham a.graham at geoger.co.uk
Fri Nov 25 01:51:26 PST 2016

Hi

I agree that QGIS and PostGIS should be supported in this way. I would also
suggest that GDAL is considered - although (as with GeoTools and Geoserver)
this might be less straightforward to support.

And thanks for the shoutout about Rasters Revealed :-)
Cheers
Alastair

| Alastair Graham | Director | Geoger Ltd | T: +44 (0)7811 992 565 |
| W: www.geoger.co.uk | Follow @ajggeoger <http://www.twitter.com/ajggeoger>
 | LinkedIn profile <http://uk.linkedin.com/in/ajggeoger/>

| Visiting Fellow | Open University | alastair.graham at open.ac.uk |

This email may contain confidential material and is for use only by the
intended recipient.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
e-mail and its attachments from all computers.