[OSGeo-UK] Rasters Revealed: Have your say!

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Wed Oct 5 01:33:56 PDT 2016

Hi Alastair,

Great news- and yes, time to get excited! Have you any thoughts about
venues yet, or would you like some OSGeo:UK assistance in trying to find
one?

All the best

Jo

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 10:39 PM, Alastair Graham <a.graham at geoger.co.uk>
wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> Plans are starting to crystallise around putting on a meeting specifically
> about geospatial rasters.
> So far there's a website (https://rastersrevealed.net/) and a survey to
> try and capture the 'wants' of those of you who might attend (
> https://goo.gl/forms/2vr65BNxsp0rqcny2).
>
> I encourage you to fill in the survey if you are interested in the idea of
> a raster-centric meeting. Also, feel free to share the links and tweet
> using #rastersrev
>
> I want to make the focus of the meeting as open as possible, although for
> practical reasons there will need to be a mix of open and proprietary (e.g.
> the majority of Earth observation datasets are still commercial, some of
> the proprietary processing software is pretty good etc).
>
> Keep an eye on the Rasters Revealed website for updates and I'll post
> again to this list when I have more details about the meeting. I'm really
> looking forward to this!
>
> Cheers
> Alastair
>

> | Alastair Graham | Director | Geoger Ltd
> | Follow @ajggeoger <http://www.twitter.com/ajggeoger> |
>
> | Visiting Fellow | Open University |
>
> This email may contain confidential material and is for use only by the
> intended recipient.
> If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
> e-mail and its attachments from all computers.

*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic intelligence platform
<https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer, PostGIS and QGIS training
<https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>
Helpdesk and customer portal