[OSGeo-UK] How to spend some money

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Fri Feb 24 09:26:00 PST 2017

Hi All,

It was a good suggestion from Matthew to wait until Rasters Revealed to see
if there were any projects that could do with some funding, but I've not
heard of anything. So this is the last call for funding ideas, otherwise
we'll pursue the QGIS/Geoserver integration option.

All the best

Jo

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 4:42 PM, Matthew Shaw <shawmat.sl6 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Rather that closing the survey this week, we have Rasters Revealed coming
> up next Tuesday 21st.  Would it make sense to see what's presented there
> first, in case there are some projects that need a bit of incubation?
>
> Matthew Shaw
>
> On 14 February 2017 at 16:36, Jo Cook <jocook at astuntechnology.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> It looks as if, amongst those that have responded, we have a strong
>> preference for the QGIS/Geoserver integration funding. If you have a strong
>> opinion or preference for any of the other options then let us know before
>> close of play on Friday. Our next step is to contact GeoSolutions to
>> discuss where our donation could best be used, as they have split their
>> funding request into several discrete packages of work.
>>
>> Regards- and thanks to everyone who has replied!
>>
>> Jo
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 1:41 PM, Sam Franklin <mr.samfranklin at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> +1 for the QGIS/Geoserver integration funding. Cheers, Sam
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Sam Franklin
>>> m | +44 7866 979 870 <+44%207866%20979870>
>>> t | @SamRFranklin <https://twitter.com/SamRFranklin>

>> --
>> *Jo Cook*
>> t:+44 7930 524 155 <+44%207930%20524155>/twitter:@archaeogeek
>>

>> --
>> Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey,
>> KT18 7RL, UK
>> t:+44 1372 744 009 <+44%201372%20744009> w: astuntechnology.com twitter:
>> @astuntech <https://twitter.com/astuntech>
>>
>> iShare - enterprise geographic intelligence platform
>> <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
>> GeoServer, PostGIS and QGIS training
>> <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>
>> Helpdesk and customer portal
>> <http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>
>>
>> Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales.
>> Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no.
>> 864201149.

*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech