[OSGeo-UK] FOSS4GUK 2017

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Mar 13 04:39:48 PDT 2017

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 11:01 AM, Jo Cook <jocook at astuntechnology.com> wrote:

> Having said that, if anyone feels like organising an event, we'd give you
> all the support you need. I recall some discussion about a possible
> FOSS4G-ECO event, hint hint!

 Liz Scott, Thom Starnes, and myself are in the initial stages of
reviving this. If anyone else wants in, please contact me.

 In terms of support, I think we need institutional organisation
support more than anything (a finance account, some admin help, that
sort of thing) but if OSGeo UK can sponsor it that would be welcome
help too!

Barry