[OSGeo-UK] FOSS4G UK at the Geovation Hub

James Milner jamesmilner22 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 20 10:15:00 PDT 2017

Hi all,

Me and Max Stephan from the Geovation Hub have been looking at if there's a possibility to put on a FOSS4G UK one day event in September down here at the hub in London. We think we would be okay venue wise (we would host it here), but would probably need a hand with organising, specifically around sponsorship and potentially a workshop track.

If it sounds good, and people would be interested in attending/helping then I can start to formalise the details (date, agenda, website, logistics etc).

All the best,

James

James Milner
www.loxodrome.io<http://www.loxodrome.io/>