[OSGeo-UK] FOSS4G UK 2018 : We need you!

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Sep 22 10:50:59 PDT 2017

Thanks for sharing this James!  Huge news!  By the way, if you ever have
a problem with an OSGeo mailing list (or any OSGeo infrastructure), just
ping me directly (or @mapserving on Twitter), as I can fix likely
whatever issue you are having.  thanks.  -jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation