[OSGeo-UK] OSGeoUK twitter account

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Tue May 8 03:04:10 PDT 2018

Hi All,

I've had to change the password for the osgeouk twitter account due to
their recent security concerns. Contact me if you need access.

Many thanks

Jo

--
*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey,
KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com
<http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>

Helpdesk and customer portal
<http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>

Company registration
no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor
Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.