[UN] R: Budget 2017 UN committee

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Thu Dec 15 07:43:42 PST 2016

Dear All
I agree with the proposal.
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Da: Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>
Data: 15/12/16 16:32 (GMT+01:00)
A: un at lists.osgeo.org
Oggetto: Re: [UN] Budget 2017 UN committee

Please also note that this would not an official request for 20k from
the OSGeo Board, this is to let the OSGeo Board know that this is the
amount that we foresee the OSGeo UN committee possibly requesting, in
2017, for the first of its kind, an "OSGeo-UN Hackathon", attended by
OSGeo's project leads and UN partners.

-jeff