[UN] UN Workshop in Brindisi

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Wed Feb 24 06:35:23 PST 2016

Thanks Maxi,
Unfortunately I’m not able to participate to that meeting (and in fact I was not invited and am not aware if the meeting is open to others either). But from my perspective it would be great if the meeting is the start of something beyond a technical or academic exercise. Meaning that UN Peace Keeping Operations will work together with the projects of interest and the related service providers (read: companies) that deal with providing commercial services to clients. I know there is a lot of room for academic work, volunteer work etcetera in this context. And I’m sure that Maria and you will focus on those aspects, so I can safely ignore that in this email and solely focus on the business side of things :-)
Cheers,
Jeroen