[UN] [FOSS4G-Africa-private] UN GIS Hackathon

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Wed Apr 12 08:28:45 PDT 2017

Thanks Gavin for the plans and budget forward (it clarified me a lot) and
thanks Ki-Joune for the suggestions.

I believe the important is that the Hackaton produce some tangible outputs
that are useful for the UN OpenGIS inintiative.

While porting in one day GeoTools/uDig to QGIS looked very difficult, the
suggested options of OSM and geoAnalyses looks very feasible.

Best,
maxi

--
*Massimiliano Cannata*