[UN] Updates about UN Open GIS Activities

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Tue Feb 27 23:44:35 PST 2018

Dear All
Serena and I are working on the OSGeo Call for UN Capacity Building as presented in previous mails. We want to be ready with the first announcement at the middle of March.
We are still discussing with an important potential sponsor for the first challenge (training material for UN Open GIS Spiral 1: GeoSHAPE Exchange and GeoSHAPE Anywhere) but we want to close it this week. In case we won't have the support, we will go ahead with the other two challenges.
Be tuned and, in case you want to help, please send an email to this list or privately to me.
Best regards.
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung