[UN] 2019 Activities

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Tue Mar 26 05:01:46 PDT 2019

Dear All
I wonder who wants to contribute to the activities of the organization of the new UN OSGeo Challenge for 2019. They are similar to what we did in 2018 (see the wiki for more pieces of information). The topics we proposed are:
1) preparing PostGIS training material
2)  computing SDGs with FOSS4G and open data.
We need people who want to mentor on these two projects, helping before in organizing the challenge (open call/collection of applications/evaluation of applications).

Please, if you have time and are willing to help on that write here or contact privately Serena and/or me.
Best regards
Maria and Serena

http://cci.esa.int/HRLandcover

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Professor of GIS and Digital Mapping
Politecnico di Milano

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)
Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it
https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3161-556