[utilities-telecom] [electric coop references]

Graeme Herbert graeme.herbert at redbaobab.com
Tue Sep 16 21:21:47 PDT 2014

Thanks Robert,

It occurs to me that we are going to need some sort of common working
space where we can store resources and links and set up some facilities
for working together - in the absence of other suggestions I guess this
might be a Google Docs and Dropbox/Skydrive combination. Just so that we
can start organising information.

Best Regards,

Graeme