[OSGeo Vietnam] About Approval of Vietnam OSGeo Chapter

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Tue Mar 30 04:13:29 EDT 2010

On 2010/03/30 11:52, Bui Hong Son wrote:
> I have just send  our request to form the chapter to the OSGEO Board so we must
> wait for the reply from big boss. :))

I hope you have subscribed to the OSGeo Board
Mailing list before sending your e-mail. If you
are not subscribed to the list, your mail will
be kept pending and will not reach the board.
I am subscribed to the list and have not received your
mail to the board as yet. To register to the board list
please visit