Welcome message running

Daniel Brookshier turbogeek at cluck.com
Wed Mar 1 23:50:09 EST 2006

Welcome message is running. Had to get it up to open up the site.
Using a variation of our last variation. I mistakenly thought this
was a web page, but it is actually the first email you receive from
the site. The system also adds a few things like personalization and
some info about the site.

We can still change it if you see a problem, but it is pretty compact
and does the job nicely. Here is a link to the wiki where I have a
copy of the message (note that bullets are dashes in the actual text-
only email).

http://www.fossgis.de/osgeo/index.php/Welcome_Message#Currently_Running