[Web Comm] Should we have a meeting soon?

Fred Warnock fred.warnock at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 10:57:34 EST 2006

Thanks for the time clocks guys, that's awesome,

Any time is ok with me.  The meeting should be no longer than an hour.

I suggest that from now on we book the meeting for the following week so
we can plan accordingly, and that we have meetings no more frequently
than once every two weeks... but of course we can discuss that on Thursday.

As Frank mentioned, Daniel is our committee chair, I agree with Jody's
recommendation about the Chair setting the meeting time.  Daniel, do you
mind being the final word on the time of the meetings?

thanks all,
fred