[Web Comm] Artifact Tracker

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sat Mar 11 16:41:50 EST 2006

Frank, I agree that the Project Tracker is not all that user-friendly right now.  We have an action item from the last meeting for Daniel to simplify it as much as possible (I got horribly lost in the extensive setup screens).

The problem is that the rest of us are still in a pretty steep learning curve with CN, but unless we have a task tracking system in place we're going to get quickly overwhelmed.  Trying to manage requests coming in via email, wiki, and multiple other paths is just not going to work.

Couple items:
- Did the board get my message about the mission statement?  I was going to post it last night, but there was an IE where there should have been an E.G. or we would have been committing to only supporting EOGeo.
- The defect search didn't work because it was a task.  We still need to define another default query for tasks.  I defined the second query because I ran into the same problem, but I figured that by 3am it was about time to call it a night :)

Jason

--
  Jason Birch
  Information Technology Office, City of Nanaimo