[Webcom] RE: [postgis-users] PostGIS documenatación en Español

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Feb 1 01:43:46 EST 2007

Hi René,

Would you be interested (or know anyone who might be interested) in helping on spanish translation at the OSGeo.org website?  Or at the MapGuide Open Source website (mapguide.osgeo.org)?

We're just finalising our transition to some new infrastructure, but should have the Drupal translation capabilities set up on those web sites real soon now.

Jason