[Webcom] Trademark and Logo usage guidelines

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Sun Feb 4 14:06:49 EST 2007

Hi,
I have update some Wiki pages. The corresponding stable documents should
also be updated (but no hurry). How does this work? Do we (who) need to
motion, vote, approve things again or to what level of change is it just
maintenance? Adding  a link to the logo download page is probably minor,
who does these things on the stable version?
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=TrademarkGuidelines&diff=11056&oldid=8547

Changing the Trademark FAQ page already involved more creativity. Please
read carefully throuhg all that is red on the right side of this page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=TrademarkFAQ&diff=11057&oldid=10836
That is the summary of the changes I hacked on that page this year. This
is not stable content but a Wiki and it still has effects on how people
will use our logo.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

--