[Webcom] Blog

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Feb 9 11:39:09 EST 2007

Are you going to be an active blogger? :)

I think it would be a good idea to have a "Voice of OSGeo" blog.  This
would be an area where you and other interested "officials" could post?
I'm not ready for community blogging yet, but I think that this would be
a good step.

Frank could use these for his Presidential messages ;)

Jason