[Webcom] Re: Membership Application

Gupteshwar Joshi gupteshwar.joshi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 02:22:02 EST 2007

Hello Frank ,
I have live up the SPD application on test.osgeo.org with the help of
Tyler . And it is working fine as per our previous discussion.(one thing is
remaining.)
There are three pages
1)profile_submit.php
2)search_page.php
On which the search page allows the authenticated user to edit his profile.
i.e. 3) edit_profile.php

Now I start working towards the  "Member Responsibilities" section and
the previous one (remaining task) is the "handing over the profile to
another authority" (not remembering the exact word).
 I would like to hear from you any suggestions or changes in the existing
application.
And I would required what kind of roles to be included as responsibilities
and if any thing extra to applied along with that.

Regards

--
              (((())))
              (@ @)