[Webcom] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] MapServer subdomain on osgeo.org not aboutMapServer?

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 23 10:48:11 EST 2007

Just forwarding to SAC in case it wasn't noticed from the discuss list.
Also note that right now if someone goes to http://foo.osgeo.org -
many of the links in the project listing point to http://
foo.osgeo.org/projectname, maintaining the current (erroneous)
subdomain.

I would like to update the project listing to point to the official,
absolute, websites, as Jason promotes below.  So, Jason, that's +1
from me :)

Tyler

Begin forwarded message: