[Webcom] Lorenzo Becchi as new member

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 23 11:43:09 EST 2007

I would like to propose adding Lorenzo Becchi (aka ominoverde from
ominiverdi.org), currently residing in Italy.  He has helped me a lot
with layout on the website - particularly around anything to do with
css.  For example, we spent some time a while back customising those
infamous 'rounded corners' on the menus, removed some dead white
space and a few other formatting improvements.

I think there is much more we can do, but I'm quickly out of my
league.  Rather than have me play the middle man between his skills
and our website needs, I think it would be great to have him on our
team.  In particular, I started to create a custom content type for
community spotlights, but the resulting pages from a custom type
needs some tweaking.  We were working together on it but I've run out
of time and would rather just hand him the reigns.  Of course, he's
valuable in many other areas too and usually online to help.

Lorenzo, perhaps you can introduce yourself if I have made a mistake :)

Sincerely,