[Webcom] Web site colours changes

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Fri Feb 23 12:02:52 EST 2007

Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> Hi all, sorry folks but I haven't been able to get the layout/design
> colour changes tested on the website as hoped and my schedule is
> preventing me from doing much on this front.
>
> I'm sure someone else on the group could help :)
>
> See: http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/53
>
> Tyler

Basically it suffices to simply only remove the blue image. It will look like the trac instances, logo on plain white background. Fine by me and better than the current blue. I don't think that a flashy example is required right now, maybe later when some fancy designer comes along.

Best regards, Arnulf.

PS:
I cannot do it myself as I have no access to the server (and don't want it either, still http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&p=/oHL..&search=beleidigte+leberwurst).

:-)