[Webcom] Sitemap, content and languages

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Sun Feb 25 09:10:29 EST 2007

a few questions and ideas for discussion.

How can we continue to develop the content of the OSGeo web site? There is
a page that tried to address this here:
But it has not been touched since October last year.

(How) are we going to make sure that each language has identical content?

Maybe we can define a minimal set of pages, fx. the main pages in the top
two menus that have to be translated and have to be identical. There is a
Wiki page that could be used to keep track:

All other pages would then automagically grow whenever the corresponding
lanugage group decides to do it / finds volunters, etc. How can this be
made transparent to the casual passer by?

Best regards,

Arnulf Christl