[Webcom] regarding changes of header image on main server

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 26 12:48:46 EST 2007

I meant to say also, Kanhaiya, when you bring the changes over to the
primary server please only bring over specific changes.  The various
templates and css files on the primary server have been modified and
may likely not be in sync with test server.  Just don't overwrite
entire .tpl.php or .css files.