[Webcom] regarding changes of header image on main server

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 26 13:02:19 EST 2007

On 26-Feb-07, at 9:53 AM, Robert Bray wrote:

> Does this require us to change the Drupal Theme or is the plan to
> just hack the SpreadFireFox theme's css files? We need to figure
> out how to consistently make these changes to the projects hosted
> on OSGeo as well.
>
> I have run across a number of issues with Menus in the
> SpreadFireFox theme, which is why I ask the first question. :)

 From what I can tell it should only be a few .css changes, but
perhaps also one of the template php files for page content.  You
bring up a good point about consistency - all theming stuff should be
shared already.

We've a fair bit to the spreadfirefox theme that we should renamed it
"SpreadOSGeo Theme" now ;)

Is there a particular problem you are having with menus?

Tyler

p.s. I updated the mapguide menu that pointed to submit a defect to
reflect the new trac url