[Webcom] Web site colours changes

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Tue Feb 27 14:19:36 EST 2007

Jason I have no access to any server...
:-(

... but mine!
http://www.ominiverdi.org/osgeo/

I've created an html mirror (just the home page) to show how this layout
can work.

the discussion on my level of interaction with osgeo.org server dropped
without solution.

I just need access to the SpreadFireFox dir but, as Tyler said, the two
servers are not synchronized so I need somebody to copy that folder from
one server to the other.

ciao
Lorenzo