[WebCom] Re: event module, etc..

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Jan 12 11:37:53 EST 2007

Arnulf wrote:

---------------------
Yes, this will also mean that we have to arbitrate, conciliate, mediate and moderate different interests. Webspace is like real estate and we are in the middle of an interest race for the central business district.

Given the interest in our main page... :)

I don't think as much of it should be taken up with spotlights.

I think it would be best if the main area was split up with a single spotlight on the left, and two "windows" for news and upcoming events on the right.

I don't think that we should be spending time on developing a community site (wiki+blogs+???) quite yet.

Jason