[Webcom] Event listing...

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 15 14:14:53 EST 2007

I have also enabled it so that anonymous users can post events, but
they have to be approved by an authenticated user before they appear.

The URL to add events isn't posted anywhere:
http://www.osgeo.org/node/add/event

If we want to have this feature, perhaps we could add a link to the
page somewhere and call it "Submit An Event".

Then an authenticated user logs in and goes to page:
http://www.osgeo.org/admin/node

On the page it will list all content items, with a status of
published/not published.  You can filter to show only unpublished.
Then you can check it and approve it.  It instantly appears in list.

Tyler