[Webcom] RE: [Viscom-dev] Corporate Identity

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sat Jan 27 18:01:15 EST 2007

I agree with you 100% Arnulf.  I believe that it's not green because of expediency; I don't think that a decision was made by webcom about this anyway...

We're still waiting on a final copy of the logo / branding guidelines, but I believe the greens are fairly well defined in the draft.

It will be a bit of a problem to make the main logo work on a green background, but maybe some creative ghosting or something would work.  If all else fails, we can place the logo in a rounded rectangle of one of the complimentary colours (uh, greys) inside the green header...

Jason