[Webcom] Sample script how to link to the OSGeo logo

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Sun Jan 28 11:45:08 EST 2007

Hi,
I cleaned up the Wiki and added links to our Logo, logo use, FAQ and
trademark guidelines. While doing that i stumbled across a referenced logo
script and reworded it with "OSGeo". But it does not exist at all as
Markus kindly pointed out:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=Logo_Use&curid=1385&diff=11062&oldid=11060&rcid=9520

Quesiton is whether we really wnat that? Is it something that VisCom is
really hyped about, is it an issue for WebCom to do it? If anybody would
consent to actually doing I would suggest that it is a good idea.

Arnulf Christl
http://www.wheregroup.com