[Webcom] Website theme changes!!

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 6 17:38:49 EST 2007

On 6-Mar-07, at 2:29 PM, Robert Bray wrote:

> Lorenzo and/or someone else in WebCom,
>
> Would it be possible to recolor the tab images and search button in
> our green color scheme? Also the tabs seem to be sitting a bit low.
>
> To see what I mean have a look at: http://mapguide.osgeo.org/

This just reminded me...

I closed off the ticket for moving the updated osgeo.org theme onto
the primary site.  One thing I don't think we considered is the
effect it also has on our other osgeo.org sites.  Now mapguide will
have a new theme even though they didn't request it!

Bob - if you like it, let me know.  If you want it rolled back we can
set it up so you use a different theme than the primary site.

Please advise, and sorry for the quick change without any
announcement or forewarning.