[Webcom] Spotlights...

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Oct 6 02:01:08 EDT 2007

Folks,

I have written up:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Spotlights

as an attempt to re-invigorate the "spotlight" effort, and to broaden it
to include the need to provide some profile to new projects.

One thing that has become clearer as I prepared this page is that the Journal
is already doing quite a bit of what I'm thinking about, but I feel that
perhaps the content from the Journal is not as accessable and evident yet
as it might be.  Perhaps webcom should be repackaging some of the Journal
content as web pages instead of just the .pdf files?