[SAC] Re: [Webcom] OSGeo and internet domains

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Fri Oct 12 15:37:30 EDT 2007

the idea, if  I've understood, was to redirect from osgeo.es and other
regional extension to osgeo.org

but your idea could be good to have direct language choice.
es: spanish.osgeo.org ->
http://www.osgeo.org/switchuilocale/es?destination=bienvenido
or something like that....
than www.osgeo.es could redirect to spanish.osgeo.org