[Webcom] Introduction

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Oct 17 11:52:19 EDT 2007

Hi Wolf,
Thank you for volunteering - It's always good to meet someone else
with more Drupal experience.  We do have Drupal administration needs
that you could probably help with.  A lot of these tasks end up
overlapping with the Systems Admin. Committee but I think as long as
you and I could work together, we can focus on the items that need
particular help.  WebCom has tended to focus on web site content and
simple tool development, whereas the Systems "SAC" group is
responsible for underlying technologies.

I volunteer to work with Wolf to find some specific tasks to help with.

Tyler