[Webcom] Translation issues..

Marie Silvestre marie_silvestre at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 11 08:26:21 EDT 2007

Hi !

I've completed the portal translation status page to add menu names in french but doing so I realized that I added every pages in the table no matter if they were "menu pages" or not...
I didn't want to erase every non-menu pages so I put every menu page title in bolt and the others in italic just to easily distinguish page types.
I added a column "title in french" instead of overwriting titles in english. Sorry for disturbing the whole homogeneity of this wiki page but IMO translation is easier to manage this way (until I find an other brand new way !!).
So if *someone* has a little time, there are some translations to make !

Regards,
Marie