[Webcom] FOSS4G in the Media

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Apr 16 18:32:15 EDT 2008

Frank, I think that's a great idea.

I'm sure that there are lots of news/magazine articles that mention the
use of open source geospatial, and we could probably communicate with
the projects to make sure that they know to let us know when they get
mentioned.

Unfortunately, I don't have a great understanding of how we could add
this "list-of-links" to Drupal, and I'd imagine that Wolf is a bit busy
with GSoC right now :)

The time I have available to devote to this committee has dropped
radically in the last year, and I'm definitely feeling some guilt around
this, but not enough to reprioritize it.  If someone else is interested
in getting involved and taking WebCom to new heights, I certainly
wouldn't object.

Jason