[Webcom] Restructuring the wiki

Milo van der Linden mlinden at zeelandnet.nl
Mon Jun 16 05:34:34 EDT 2008

Yves , je vous remercie de la réponse utile! ;-)

I read the topic on namespaces but I am not sure about how this might be
successfully implemented. Isn't it so that the namespace would require a
change at php level to the wiki?

If not, I would also like to see if we can put up namespaces for local
chapters, and/or language