[Webcom] New OSGeo Wiki Startpage proposal

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Mon Jun 23 08:08:44 EDT 2008

Wolf Bergenheim wrote:
> FWIW I think that Markus' page is very nice and far superior to the
> francophone start page.
>
> +1 for applying it
> +1 for enabling <div> in wiki if it means we get a nice start page.

I amend my -1 to a -0. As this was not a motion it is not relevant anyway. I did not want ot block having a nicer main page, it has been bugging me for too long. I'd love to have $wg_rawHtml enabled in the Wiki becasue it allows all kinds of cool mashups but I felt like having to let us know of the potential consequences.

I am ignorant of an option to only allow div tag but disallow frames.

Any SAC member with write permission to DefaultSetting.php can change the settings.

Best regards,
Arnulf.