[Webcom] Re: [OSGeo] #213: Translation for Events on the Portal page

OSGeo trac_osgeo at osgeo.org
Thu Mar 6 09:58:51 EST 2008

#213: Translation for Events on the Portal page
  Reporter:  arnulf  |       Owner:  webcom at lists.osgeo.org
      Type:  task    |      Status:  new
Resolution:          |    Keywords:
Comment (by jsanz):

 This behaviour is the same as ''news'' nodes.

 Creating a new translated node can be a responsibility of every language
 translator (at least creating the node). I'm doing that more or less
 quickly thanks to RSS feeds.

 I'm afraid there's no perfect solution for this problem.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/213#comment:2>
OSGeo <http://www.osgeo.org/>
OSGeo committee and general foundation issue tracker.