[Webcom] How can I add Korean language in a translation tab?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu May 8 11:32:40 EDT 2008

It looks like the home page is broken up into a few different sections.  For example:

http://www.osgeo.org/node/467

Do you have access to this node when you're logged in?

https://www.osgeo.org/admin/content/node

That allows you to sort by type, and choose some of the items that might be hard to get to like news, events, etc.

I have no idea how to change the language name and can't see how it was done for the other ones.  Anyone else know?  If we can figure that out, I'll probably need that string in a utf-8 encoded text file or something.  My email client turned it into blanks.

Jason