[Webcom] deegree@OSGeo website questions

Dr. Markus Lupp lupp at lat-lon.de
Thu May 15 20:27:02 EDT 2008

Hi Jason,

write access so that I can create the info page myself yould be fine.
Hmmm, I thought that I already have an OSGeo-account, but it seems not
to work any more. And I did not find a place where I can create a new
one. Can you help here?

I will try to get a redirect addressing #2 and skip #3 - Jody also told
me it is optionial.

Thanks,

Markus

--