[Webcom] Hi WebCom, I'd like to help in translation of OSGeo website...

agata at loskot.net agata at loskot.net
Tue Sep 30 09:30:12 EDT 2008

Hi WebCom !

I'm glad to introduce myself to all of you.
I'm Agata Loskot from Poland. It may sound
weird, but I'm not a member of OSGeo or even
have nothing to do with programming (but my
brother - Mateusz Loskot - is a member of
OSGeo and a programmer). So why I'm here?
That's because I'm a student of English and
I'd like to translate OSGeo website into
Polish language. Hope this will be helpful
for some of you. My login to the OSGeo
account is "aloskot".

Agata Loskot