[Webcom] Different menu items for local chapter pages

Joanne Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Mon Jun 8 09:38:34 EDT 2009

Dear All,

I finally trying to put some content in the UK local chapter section of the main website, as kindly agreed a couple of months ago. I notice that the site keeps the same menus to the left and right of the main content, regardless of what page you are on. I assume that is a fixed rule, correct?

If so, I'd like some advice on how to design my UK-specific pages so that there are links available to UK content. I can include a "table of contents" on the main home page but after that it might get a little tricky to navigate around the "sub-site" without having to go back to "local chapters/United Kingdom" in the left-hand menu.

Any suggestions appreciated! Also, is there a link to style guidelines for the website other than the logo?

Thanks

Jo

Joanne Cook
Senior IT Support and Development